These are the two databases on which all the quantitative work in Decentralization and Popular Democracy (econometrics, graphs, charts, etc) is based.
- Data set 1 – Bolivia_cs_1987_2007 (3.7mb)
- Data set 2 – Bolivia_xt_1987_2007 (20.8mb)
- Data set key to all the variable names
- Case-studies figures
Further information on these datasets at Decentralization and Popular Democracy: data
See all information on the case studies used in Decentralization and Popular Democracy.
- Fiscal decentralization and accountability (2mbs)
- Lessons from global experience for successful decentralization of health and education services (0.2kbs)
See all related teaching material